Saturday, October 25, 2014

A Terrible Picture...That Makes Me Happy


This is a terrible picture of me.  I am desperately trying not to snort in laughter at something my friend is saying and holding back a snort does not lead to good self portraits.  At the same time, this is an awesome picture.  I have this amazing friend who is a joy to spend time with whether it's watching a movie at the house, or going out for a "girls day."  And as if that was not enough, she also covers her head much of the time.  It's so awesome to have someone to trade scarves with or play with each others wraps like teenage girls braiding each others hair at a slumber party.  We snapped this picture as we were heading out to the fabric store to get some material for a new sinar tichel.  Yeah I'm very very lucky and that is why this is a good picture even if I am about to snort.



No comments:

Post a Comment