Thursday, November 6, 2014

Worst Scarf Tutorial Ever...Not Bad

So what do you do when you're cuddled at home with a cold?  Play around on the internet looking at covering blogs and tutorials...duh.  And what do you do when you find a tutorial titled "Worst Scarf Tutorial Ever"?  Try tying it of course!!!  And in the end the result wasn't bad at all.  It's kinda a cross between my ever favorite lazy turban and something a little more involved and tichel-y.  This is definitely getting added to my "lazy day wraps" repertoire.  With no further ado I present the results of the "Worst Scarf Tutorial Ever"....


I could have added a pin and made it look pretty fancy but turning around and selecting an appropriate pin seemed like too much work in my stuffy nose induced haze.  But if anyone else wants to watch the "Worst Scarf Tutorial Ever," here is it...


No comments:

Post a Comment