Monday, November 3, 2014

Topping my Grubby Clothes with a Crown


 
                                                                                       
I hope I'm not the only one spending my work-around-the-house days in old yoga pants and an old T-shirt that may or may not have a couple holes in the bottom corner.  Most of the time when I'm spending a day working on laundry and clipping basil plants to make Pesto I just toss a plain turban or a wide headband over my head.  Occasionally, however, I get a little more creative and spend that extra minute on my wrap.  I'm still wearing yoga pants (or in this case yoga capris which might be even worse) and an old t-shirt but it doesn't matter because I am the Queen of all I survey (and I have the crown to prove it).          

No comments:

Post a Comment